Grand Canyon Tours are one of the best ways to experience the Grand Canyon is one of the most magnificent and humbling natural wonders you will ever see.It is difficult not to feel small, yet at the same time feel magnificent and part of a truly wondrous universe.
"I believe in evolution. But I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also." Senator John McCain - Arizona.
In fact the Grand Canyon National Park is so massive, so truly amazing that one often feels at a loss of where to start. But fear not Las Vegan. Dozens of companies from Las Vegas to Phoenix and beyond specialize in making your trip to America's natural wonder, be it your first or tenth, an amazing learning experience.
These Grand Canyon tours run the gamut from simple guided tours by jeep or bus to full fledged aerial extravaganzas by helicopter. See below for options that will please any type of traveler from adventure junky to armchair philosopher. Most tours have pickup at Hotels on the Las Vegas Strip beginning at 6:30 AM and most tours last upwards of ten hours. Wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring sunscreen.
Pink Jeep Grand Canyon Tours
In many ways Pink Jeep Tours is the grand daddy of Grand Canyon tour companies. Their iconic SUVs have been taking eager visitors to all the nooks and crannies of the Grand Canyon National Park for 50 years. Their guides are as much a part of the tour as the canyon and will ensure whatever tour you choose will result in memories that will last as long as the canyon itself.
- Pink Jeep Grand Canyon National Park South Rim Tour. A great tour for newbies and those who want to enjoy the canyon with family, this tour. Your pink jeep will pick you up outside one of the Las Vegas Strip Hotels. Your guide will regale you with tales and facts galore as you make the trek through the Mojave enroute to the Grand Canyon National Park. Once there you'll have 3 hours to be amazed by the wonder of the South Rim. This is a great tour for newbies. Get Your Discount Tickets Now.
- Pink Jeep Grand Canyon Classic West Rim Tour. The west rim tour is famous for its journey though the Joshua Tree forest, made popular by the classic U2 album of the same name. The west rim has recently surged in popularity for visitors from Las Vegas due to the completion of the amazing Skywalk glass suspension bridge that offers some of the most amazing views of the Grand Canyon National Park. Get Your Discount Tickets Now.
Cavern Grand Canyon Tour
Similar on a lot of ways to the Pink Jeep Tours, this fantastic tour takes you on a similar route from Las Vegas, down historic Route 66 and then down an elevator deep into the magnificent cavern systems of the Grand Canyon. Enjoy this guided adventure through one of the largest cavern complexes in the United States. But fret not my friends, these caverns are well lit, airy and paved. A truly once in a lifetime adventure suitable for the whole family. Get Your Discount Tickets Now.
West Rim Bus Grand Canyon Tour
For those of you with a bit less adventuresome spirit, but with a desire to get a good bang for your buck this tour by Airbridge may e the way to go. Unlike many other tours that head down Route 66 through the Mojave this adds in the fabulous Hoover Dam. From there the bus heads to the west rim for a 4 hour tour guaranteed to end better than Gilligan's. Perfect for older adventurers or families with kids. Get Your Discount Tickets Now and Save Up to $30.
West Rim Hummer Adventures Grand Canyon Tours .
Brought to you by the folks at Big Horn Wild West Tours these West Rim tours run the gamut of customizable options. From a simple Hummer tour to a deluxe tour with a helicopter ride, Skywalk admission and a free T-Shirt, thes eguys have a tour for all comers. Pick your Tour and Get Your Discount Tickets Now.
- #1: Includes Hummer Tour with a Helicopter Flight, Skywalk Admission and Free Big Horn T-Shirt.
- #2: Includes Hummer Tour with a Helicopter Flight.
- #3: Includes Hummer Tour with Skywalk Admission.
- #4: Hummer Tour Only
- #5: Includes Hummer Tour with a Helicopter Flight, Skywalk Admission, Pontoon Boat Tour of Colorado River.(Operates Friday, Saturday, Sundays only).
Hualapai Walk About Air and Ground Grand Canyon Tour
Not only does this tour offer a more luxurious and magnificent aerial view of the Grand Canyon, but you get to meet with and be taught by members of the Hualapai tribe and enjoy a complimentary BBQ lunch. Afterwards you'll take to the sky in a 9 person Cessna where everyone has a window seat. Your pilot will take you over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam and Boulder City before heading out the The Grand Canyon West Rim for an aerial view that will make one feel small and mighty all at the same time. Get Your Discount Tickets Now and Save Up to $55.
South Rim Bike Grand Canyon Tour
For you active types that need to put rubber to the dirt to feel alive the Grand Canyon South Rim Bike Tour is an ideal way to spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of your life in Las Vegas. I can think of few better ways to decompress than a bike ride along the Grand Canyon. Jump on the bus early in the morning, head over the Hoover Dam and then arrive at the railway museum as home base. The five mile guided bike tour will take you into the Canyon for a visit to Maher Point, the deepest part of the entire Grand Canyon. Then hop back on the luxury bus and head back to Vegas in time for dinner or drinks. Get Your Discount Tickets Now and Save Up To $100.
Regardless of which tour you choose, you'll have the time of your life and likely want to return again and again. Happy Trails my Friends.