Once again Las Vegas' biggest suburb will celebrate America's birthday with one of the Valley's best fireworks shows. Known throughout Las Vegas as one of the best family events of the year, Henderson's 4th of July Celebration is the best place to grab a blanket, a picnic basket and the kiddies and watch the sun set and the sky light up
This years event will once again take place on July 4th at the Basic High School Football Field. Join the community, tell the neighbors and get the whole family together and celebrate the true meaning of the 4th of July.
Basic High School Football Field
400 North Palo Verde Drive
Henderson, NV 89015
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
6:00 p.m. The Randy Anderson Band
8:00 p.m. Battle of the Bands
9:00 p.m. Fireworks Show
Rules and Regulations
NO glass containers
NO sparklers or fireworks
NO hazardous materials
Management reserves all rights.
Shuttle service will be provided. The shuttle will run continuously throughout the event, starting at 5:30PM. The pick-up locations are as follows:
- Valley View Recreation Center & Morrell Park 500 Harris Street
- Heritage Park Senior Facility & Aquatic Complex Corner of Burkholder & Racetrack
- LDS Church Parking Lot Corner of Burkholder & Racetrack
- Locations subject to change or cancellation. Handicap parking is available onsite in the Basic High School Football Field parking lot.
- For additional information, please call 702-267-2171. or go to their website.
More Things To Do In Las Vegas on the 4th of July.
4th of July Parades
Things To Do This 4th of July Weekend
- Chill Out at a Pool
- Zipline at Boulder Canyon
- Take in a Famous Las Vegas Show
- Take a Day Trip to Red Rock Canyon
4th of July Info