In-N-Out Burger has long been a Las Vegas staple, and for good reason. It has a simple philosophy, to do burgers and to do them right. Family owned, In-N-Out Burger is one of those legends of the West that to me, and to any who have partaken in their simple yet fabulous food, that ranks up their with Billy the Kid.
Without fail when friends and family come to Las Vegas, especially those from the East Coast where sadly In-N-Out is unknown, they demand that we make a stop by one of the Las Vegas Locations.
- Long lines at both drive in and counter are common.
- Small parking lot that fills quickly.
- Not 24 hrs.
In-N-Out Burger has 14 locations across the Las Vegas Valley, so it is likely that you've got one close to you.
LAS VEGAS LOCATIONS
- 4888 DEAN MARTIN DR, LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
- 4705 S MARYLAND PKWY, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119
- 1960 ROCK SPRINGS, LAS VEGAS, NV 89128
- 9240 S. EASTERN AVE., LAS VEGAS, NV 89123
- 9610 W. TROPICANA AVENUE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89147
- 3882 BLUE DIAMOND RD., LAS VEGAS, NV 89139
- 2900 W SAHARA AVE, LAS VEGAS, NV 89102
- 51 N NELLIS ,LAS VEGAS, NV 89110
- 5690 CENTENNIAL CTR ,LAS VEGAS, NV 89149
- 1051 W. SUNSET ROAD, HENDERSON, NV 89014
North Las Vegas
- 2765 E CRAIG ROAD, NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89030
- 880 N 5TH STREET, NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89084
- 2085 CASINO DR., LAUGHLIN, NV 89029
Sunday - Thursday 10:30 a.m.-1:00 a.m.
Friday 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.
Having been an Easterner my whole life I had no idea what In-N-Out Burger was about. My first experience was just hours after I arrived in the Valley after a marathon 38 hours of straight driving with my sister. I was beginning a new life in a new city and it was deemed necessary by my Las Vegas friends that my first culinary experience should be In-N-Out Burger.
For those well versed in the greatness of In-N-Out, those who order off the secret menu by memory, it may be difficult to remember your first time. For me it was nothing short of a conversion, a revelation if you will. As we pulled into the parking lot my grumpy face immediately took over. What the heck was this yellow and red 1950's era sign out front? For my first Vegas meal my friends were taking me to a fast food joint that made McDougal's from Coming To America look like fine dining? Perhaps it was lack of sleep making me snippy, but I'm sure I was acting like a five year old. That was until I walked in and the smell hit me square in the nose.
My buddy saw my slack jaw and ordered for me, "a double with fries, Animal style" (swimming in cheese and onions) and sat me down amidst the red and white pristine tables before teaching me, like a down home preacher, about the greatness that is and forever will be In-N-Out Burger. Now I don't really remember my first time. It is all a swirl of wondrous images, kinda like those early Christmas mornings, but I sure remember the hundreds of times I've gone since. And so will you.