So a friend came up to me recently and asked me if I wanted to go skydiving. While always curious my initial reaction may be the same as yours. I have no desire to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Plus it's expensive, you need a bunch of training and it takes all day. I think I'll just stick with ziplining.
Then my friend told me about Las Vegas Indoor Skydiving. Back in 1982, when it was known as Flyaway, this parachute-less wind tunnel thrill ride became the first of its kind anywhere in the States. Since then they've entertained thousands who have experienced the thrill of free-fall without having to fall.
All participants will go through a brief training class where proper body positioning and the ins and outs of the flight suit is taught. Then you're tossed into the 120 mph vertical wind tunnel for your skydiving adventure. Come often and grab a $5 Off Coupon.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- 200 Convention Center Dr.
- Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Open Daily from 9:45 am - 8:00 pm
- Single Flight - $75.00
- 1 flight for 1 person
- Repeat Flight - $40.00
- 2nd Flight same day
- Book of 5 - $200.00
- 5 flights for 1 person
- Family Block - $325.00
- 15 minute block with Video
- Shared with up to 5 people
- DVD Video Service - $25
- Dress in comfortable clothes with socks and sneakers.
- The minimum weight for participation is 40 pounds.
- Minors are required to have a parent or guardian present during flight training.