The M Resort just might be one of the coolest places in Las Vegas and while technically on the Strip it is far enough south of the the other mega casinos like the Bellagio and Caesar's Palace as to be in a world of its own. This is exactly what the builders were intending when they created the M Resort the glitziest and most glamorous of the Las Vegas locals casinos.
Seemingly off the set of a Mission Impossible movie the M Resort makes us Las Vegans feel like we're important too, a feeling that can begin to dull after years working on the Strip. Since it opened in 2009 in has been the go to spot for locals and travelers in the know looking to step away from the mass entertainment of old new Vegas. The iMagine Rewards card is also one of the best in town with frequent discounts and specials.
The M Resort is located on South Las Vegas Blvd, about 12 miles south of The Luxor. A quick 15-20 minute jaunt down the 15 and you're there.
12300 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Henderson, NV 89044
Rooms: 390 boutique rooms that are among the best in Vegas. Bose, plasma TVs, massive showers all combine to make the M Resort exactly the home away locals are looking for.
Check Room Rates Here.
Restaurants: The M Resort has six full service restaurants.
- Anthony's - Seafood and Steak House
- Baby Cakes - Artisan Bakery
- Hash House a Go Go - Modern Down Home Cooking
- Marinelli's - Authentic Italian Food
- Studio B - Chef Sergio's Smorgasbord of Flavors
- Vig Deli - A Local's Favorite Deli
- Click Here For Dining Specials.
Bars and Clubs: Home to six bars and clubs ranging from a drafthouse to a wine bar, the M Resort is a self contained pub crawl waiting to happen.
- 32 Draft - The Coldest Served Tap Beer in Vegas
- Hostile Grape - Not Your Grandmother' Wine Bar
- M Bar - The M Resort's Flagship Bar
- Lobby Bar - Hip and Modern and the First Thing You'll See
- Ravello Lounge - the Place at M for Music
- Villaggio Bar - Poolside Cool With A great Strip View
- Click Here For Happy Hour and Drink Specials.
The Spa at M Resort: The Spa at Salon Mio offers all spa services with sauna, jacuzzi and fitness center.
- 1,847 machines. Slots, Poker, Keno etc.
- Live action poker room.
- Over 64 table games including Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Poker, Roulette and more.
- Race and Sports Book.
- The iMagine Rewards Club.
- Numerous Promotions available to iMagine Rewards Club Members.
- High limit salon with outdoor terrace.
Shopping and Amenities:
- The M Resort is not famous for its shopping.
- Free Shuttle Service to the Airport and Surrounding Shopping.
- A Forbes Four Star award Winning Hotel.
- Season 6 Winner of Top Chef was filmed at The M Resort.
- Mercedes Maybach cars on premises.
- In 2009 the largest Christmas tree in the country graced the M Resort.
I was out of Vegas for work when The M Resort opened and the immediate accolades and frequent check ins by my friends immediately made to feel as if my life were lacking. On returning to town it had replaced, or perhaps augmented, our normal round of hangouts to such an extent that our pals at Sean Patrick's nearly sent out a search party.
The M Resort gave us the opportunity to dress up a bit more and one of my friends went overboard with his Swingers references, something that made us all of us realize just how special the M Resort was likely to be in our lives.
My favorite things to do is play a few hands of Blackjack and sip a few beers at 32 Draft and look back towards the craziness of the Strip from the rooftop lounge, which still rates as one of the best views in Las Vegas.
-- Chris --