Ever wanted to be like Mulder and Scully or do you see yourself more like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost in the recent alien comedy Paul? If your inner alien hunter needs to be let out, then the folks at tourguy.com have a great Day Trip opportunity for you.
Heading out from Las Vegas early Wednesday mornings (and some other select dates), the Area 51 Tours - Top Secret Military Facility Tour won't get you past the "Men In Black" or the "Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly force Authorized" signs, but this guided tour will get you as close as humanly possible to the most infamous piece of real estate on the planet.
With This Tour You'll Get
- Complimentary Las Vegas hotel pickup and return with this Area 51 Tour
- Perimeter of Area 51 on Groom Lake
- Travel on "Extraterrestrial Highway"
- View Indian Petroglyphs that resemble the likes of aliens
- Lunch at the famous Little A'le' Inn restaurant
- Alien burgers with fries and cole slaw and a drink. Alternative meals available.
- Location of numerous documentaries and movies including "Independence Day"
- Journey to the infamous Black Mailbox, a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts
- Encounter the "Men In Black" guards as they stand watch for unauthorized intruders.
Prices range but their website recently quoted $179 for adults.