Mark your calendar to April 30th, 2012 people of Las Vegas. That is the day when the legendary O'Shea's closes its doors for the last time to make way for The Linq, an outdoor/indoor shopping and dining pavilion featuring a giant "eye of London" style ferris wheel.
O'Shea's was a place I spent a lot of time when I first moved to Las Vegas and worked at Margaritaville. While it is outdated, cheesy (beer pong tournaments?) and lacked quality food (food court extravaganza) I did have some of the best times in Vegas there. So I got a little weepy when I read the Top Ten Things We'll Miss About O'Shea's blog on Harrahs.com. It's a good read that I recommend highly.
Places To Hang Out After O'Shea's Closes
- Barhop Like A Local
- Las Vegas Irish Bars
- Las Vegas Irish Bars Part 2
- NFL in Vegas. Your Guide to Team Themed Bars
- The M Resort - A Las Vegas Locals Casino
- Green Valley Ranch - A Las Vegas Locals Casino
- Top Ten Las Vegas Sportsbooks