In Las Vegas it is all about the sun. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, Las Vegas rarely has a bad day. Average temperatures to vary heavily by month as well as by day and by night. Use this weekly forecast to plan for work, school, play and relaxation. Know when to pack the umbrella (rarely), the sunscreen (always) and when to bring that sweater or jacket with you. Most importantly of all; remember to always drink plenty of fluids as dehydration is a real danger in the desert.
Check the weather, make a plan and have a blast.
Las Vegas Weather For The Week of: October 2nd - 8th
- Sunday October 2nd: Partly Cloudy - High 93/Low 69
- Monday October 3rd: Sunny - 89/Low 69
- Tuesday October 4th: Precip. 30% - High **/Low 57 More Details
- Wednesday October 5th: PM Showers - High 69/Low 51 More Details
- Thursday October 6th: AM Showers - High 69/Low 50 More Details
- Friday October 7th: Partly Cloudy - High 69/Low 54 More Details
- Saturday October 8th: Sunny - High 76/Low 57 More Details
For More Information Check Out:
- Live Las Vegas Weather-Cams.
- Average Temperatures in Las Vegas - Fahrenheit
- Average Temperatures in Las Vegas - Celsius
Follow Me on Twitter
Image Courtesy of Thomas Hawk
Weather Forecasts Courtesy of The Weather Channel.