In Las Vegas it is all about the sun. With over 300 days of sunshine annually, Las Vegas rarely has a bad day. Average temperatures to vary heavily by month as well as by day and by night. Use this weekly forecast to plan for work, school, play and relaxation. Know when to pack the umbrella (rarely), the sunscreen (always) and when to bring that sweater or jacket with you. Most importantly of all; remember to always drink plenty of fluids as dehydration is a real danger in the desert.
Check the weather, make a plan and have a blast.
Las Vegas Weather For The Week of: August 7th - 13th
- Sunday August 14th: Mostly Sunny - High 104/Low 78 More Details
- Monday August 15th: Sunny - High 105/Low 76 More Details
- Tuesday August 16th: Sunny - High 104/Low 77 More Details
- Wednesday August 17th: Sunny - High 106/Low 79 More Details
- Thursday August 18th: Partly Cloudy - High 104/Low 80 More Details
- Friday August 19th: Sunny - High 102/Low 78 More Details
- Saturday August 20th: Mostly Sunny - High 101/Low 77 More Details
For More Information Check Out:
- Live Las Vegas Weather-Cams.
- Average Temperatures in Las Vegas - Fahrenheit
- Average Temperatures in Las Vegas - Celsius
Follow Me on Twitter
Image Courtesy of Thomas Hawk
Weather Forecasts Courtesy of The Weather Channel.