Fever, fatigue, and muscle aches are common symptoms of the flu, and the The Southern Nevada Health District recommends frequent hand washing, staying home if you're sick and, of course, flu shots, of which there are no shortages expected.
Flu shots are available Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. at the following public health centers:
- Ravenholt Public Health Center, 625 Shadow Lane, Las Vegas
- East Las Vegas Public Health Center, 560 N. Nellis Blvd., Suite E12, Las Vegas
- Henderson Public Health Center, 520 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Henderson
- North Las Vegas Public Health Center, 1820 E. Lake Mead Blvd., Suite F, North Las Vegas
- Spring Valley Public Health Center, 6330 W. Spring Mountain Rd., Ste. C, Las Vegas